Sunday, June 22, 2008

List of VOIP.s

I was just curious about these voip.s ... everything looks like sibilings.. who are the parents !!!

I did what everyone does, when you become curious.. YES, Google.. here is what I got..


This site (My VOIP Provider) is a comprehensive site for VOIP Services..
For eg, see the TOP 100 ranking of voip services.. Most of which was irrelevant for me..

But this was what I was looking for... the company that runs all these is Betamax, Germany. Earlier these were the products of Finarea. You can all these and more by clicking here...

The following are the list of services by them.. You can to individual sites to check the best deal for you..

# www.internetcalls.com
# www.netappel.com
# www.poivy.com
# www.sparvoip.de
# www.voipbuster.com
# www.voipcheap.com
# www.voipcheap.co.uk
# www.voipdiscount.com
# www.voipstunt.com
# www.freecall.com
# www.voiparound.com (launched 29 June 2006) - redirects to www.freecall.com now
# www.lowratevoip.com
# www.justvoip.com



Last but not the least, there has been some risks associated with these.. at least thats what this page says.. it says there has been claims by a lot of people about the fraud that they have been subjected to.. Frankly I dont know.. Possible.. But I have been using VOIPCheap.com for about two years now.. has never found anything like that...

No comments: